Val bio ouest - Land and offices dedicated to the organic sector
In the heart of the VAL BIO OUEST village, an organic hub that promotes the grain and plant activities.
Type of property
Potentially up to 60 hectares for companies in the organic agribusiness sector.
Location and access
At the centre of a motorway hub that offers perfect visibility from the A10, AL BIO OUEST, located in Saint-Jean d’Angély, has two TGV (high-speed train) stations nearby (Surgères 20 minutes, Niort 30 minutes). From the Bordeaux airport (1hr 15), La Rochelle (50 minutes). Saint-Jean d’Angély is on the rolling road corridor currently in the planning stage.
From 60,000 m²
Technical characteristics and services
- The companies that set up have access to many operational and economic advantages, which include :
- Reclassification of the zone in ZRR (Rural Revitalisation Zone): Exemption systems for employer's social security contributions, corporate income tax, corporate property tax and tax on developed land during the first years of a company's set-up
- A broad and very competitive selection of land connected to all networks, with potentially up to 60 ha available
- Assistance with all Department, Region, State and Europe investment aids both for corporate property and moveable property
- Carrying cost tools
- Accelerated processing of administrative dossiers: building permit, authorisations, connections, etc.
- The implementation of agribusiness relays so the activity can start
- Coverage of landscaping
- And other shared services
By using our investor support service, you will confidentially and within 48 hours, receive comprehensive information on each item needed to set up your project in France.