Setting up facilitation
Connecting to the suitable stakeholders and network is key to ensuring a fast and smooth implementation of your investment project.
Personalized advice and support :
Benefit from our setting up facilitation services and get access to a broad range of experts who will help you go through all the steps to set up your company in France (company registration, building permits, work permits, legal assistance, funding applications, etc.).
Beyond providing you with administrative support, some local authorities have set up “welcome units” for companies and their staff. These units can:
- Facilitate discovery tours to get to know the territory,
- Find accommodations for employees,
- Help employees’ partners find a job
- Help employees find suitable schools for their children
- deal with other specific formalities etc.
Focus on long-term residence permits : new options for your collaborators
Since 2016, non-EU citizens can benefit from a new long-term residence permits, the “Talent Passport”, which is meant to secure and simplify the stay of skilled foreigners in France.
The Talent Passport is a multi-year residence permit for highly qualified employees on an intra-group assignment that can be extended to the spouse of the main applicant. The “Talent Passport” may apply to the following 10 categories of individuals:
- Young qualified professionals
- Highly skilled workers
- Employee on a work contract in France
- Start-up entrepreneurs
- Initiator of an innovative economic projects
- Economic investors
- Legal representatives: executive directors
- Artists & performers
- Foreigner of national or international renown (in the scientific, literary, artistic, intellectual, educational or sports sectors)
How to proceed
The type and extent of support depends on several criteria such as location, company size (start-up, SME, large company, etc.), type of investment project (real estate, R&D, buyout, etc.), business sector (industry, logistics, renewable energy, digital, etc.), number of jobs created and/or maintained, etc.
Our experts can work out suitable solutions after discussing your project in a free, fast, and confidential way.
By using our investor support service, you will confidentially and within 48 hours, receive comprehensive information on each item needed to set up your project in France.