Land at Port of Bordeaux
Several plots available (500 ha.) in various sites along the Gironde estuary
Type of property
Land for sale
Location and access
In the city centre of Bordeaux, direct links with over 300 ports all over the world.
Starting at 2,000 m²
Technical features and services
Located in Europe's biggest estuary, Bordeaux Port Atlantique enjoys a special location at the heart of the Atlantic coastline.
- Bassens: cereals terminal, solid and liquid multi-bulk, containers (CMA-CGM) and wood. Land availability: 120 hectares
- 2 handling companies: Sea Invest and Balguerie
- Blaye: Cereals terminal (SEMABLA, 90,000-tonne storage capacity) and terminal for chemicals (SCREG-SOBIB for bitumen). Ro-Ro wharf
- Pauillac: Hydrocarbon terminal (CIM oil depot) and sea-river logistics terminal for the A380 motorway
- 40 hectares available surface area.
- Ambès: Hydrocarbon terminal (oil docks at Ambès, oil depots for la Gironde and SPBA) and chemicals (Yara). 80 hectares
- Weekly maritime link with Le Havre and Antwerp. Connection with A10 motorway and ring road 5 km away. Adjacent rail access with direct access to Bordeaux
- Paris - Grattequina line: New 50-ha. terminal in municipality of Blanquefort/Parempuyre for forwarding of bulky consignments (80+ m).
By using our investor support service, you will confidentially and within 48 hours, receive comprehensive information on each item needed to set up your project in France.