Workshops for rent in the north of Montpellier
Located in the heart of the Entrepreneur territory (Former Free Trade Zone) north of Montpellier and serviced by 2 tramway lines, Parc 2000 was created in 2000 to meet the strong demand of businesses.
The Parc 2000 Village d'Entreprises Artisanales et de Services (VEAS) (Small Crafts and Services Business Village) was the first business incubator dedicated to small-scale industries and service professionals. With a total floor area of 2,400 m², it is comprised of offices (from 50 to 80 m²), workshops (110 m²) and small warehouses (220 m²).
The concept: premises suited to the needs of companies, offered for short periods so companies can minimise risks
Types of property
Immediate availability: workshops (110m²) and small warehouses (220m²) offered for rent
Location and access
- 10 minutes from the A9 motorway
- 10 minutes from the St Roch train station and the TGV Sud de France high-speed train station
- 20 minutes from the Montpellier airport
- Serviced by 2 tramway lines
Complex of 2,400 m² including 1,800 m² of workshops (from 110 to 220 m²) and 600 m² of offices (from 50 to 80 m²)
Technical characteristics and services
Companies that set up in the Entrepreneur Territory (former Free Trade Zone) can benefit from:
- An income tax exemption
- A local taxes exemption
- Aid for hiring salaried employees
- The site is closed and secured.
- Flexible rental lease (in terms of conditions, dates, lease term, etc.)
- Range of local services, restaurants, day nursery, shops and medical services.
Workshops: from €65 to €75 ex tax/ex charges/m²/year
Offices: €130 ex tax/ex charges/m²/year
By using our investor support service, you will confidentially and within 48 hours, receive comprehensive information on each item needed to set up your project in France.