Office for sale or rent in Montpellier
Two tertiary centres located along this avenue offer luxury premises combined with upscale services in G+6 and G+7 buildings: Le DORAMAR, La MANTILLA, Le PALOMAYA, AUDACE, le NUAGE, etc. This is Montpellier's "premium" sector.
Avenue Raymond Dugrand marks the city's move towards the sea and is home over more than one kilometre to tertiary and commercial activities, residential buildings, public, leisure and dining facilities signed by famous architects: Jean Nouvel, Philippe Starck, Marc Lehmann, Jacques Ferrier, Jean-Michel Wilmotte, etc.
Types of property
Immediate and future availabilities with eventually:
- 70,000 m² of offices
- 40,000 m² of shops
- 1, 000 dwellings in neighbouring districts
Location and access
- 5 minutes from the A9 motorway
- 10 minutes from the St Roch train station.
- 5 minutes from the TGV Sud de France high-speed train station
- 5 minutes from the Montpellier airport
- Serviced by tramway
- 1,200 m² of office space from 300 m² offered for sale
- 1,160 m² of office space from 215 m² offered for rent location
Le PALOMAYA-le BLASCO:
- 4,030 m² from 130 m² offered for rent or sale
- 2,400 m² of office space from 96 m² offered for rent or sale
Technical characteristics and services
City centre services and shops near the Bassin Jacques Cœur -
High quality services
Public parking nearby - annual lease possible
To rent : 165 € per year and per m²
To sell : 2 400 € per m²
By using our investor support service, you will confidentially and within 48 hours, receive comprehensive information on each item needed to set up your project in France.