Industrial land available in Pyrénia business park (65)
The aero-industrial Campus of Pyrénia is located right next to the Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées airport in the Hautes-Pyrénées department.
It adjoins Pyrène Aéropôle, which at present hosts 22 companies and 2,900 jobs In the interests of property development, we believe it should be considered as one and the same site, even if there are 2 names and 2 project managers at present)
The business park is a veritable eco-system conducive to the development of industrial and service-sector activities, especially in the aeronautical and the environmental and energy transition fields related to aeronautics. More than 50 hectares already occupied around the flagship company, TARMAC, dedicated to the maintenance and dismantling of aircraft, the site has potentially 100 ha of land with parcels from 5,000 to 50,000 m² with or without direct access to the airport runway.
Type of property
Location and access
- 10 km from A 64 (Pau / Toulouse corridor)
- Close to the Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées airport
- 10 km from Tarbes
- sector A: 121 ha of land, intended for aeronautical or aero compatible activities
- Sector B: 10 ha of land for service-sector activities
- Sector C: 14 ha of land for industrial activities
- Sector D: 6 ha of land for service-sector activities
The zone is located in AFR zoning and therefore provides access to low-interest loans and personalised support.
Technical characteristics and services
Main companies in the zone: AAA (aeronautical subcontracting), Segnere (precision aeronautical machine work), DAHER…
- Water retention by parcel, except lots 8, 1 and 9
- Electric network: industrial power available
From €15 to €35 depending on the sectors and runway access
By using our investor support service, you will confidentially and within 48 hours, receive comprehensive information on each item needed to set up your project in France.