Business & Innovation Centre - Cap Omega Incubator - Digital
The BIC, with its 3 incubation sites in Cap Alpha, Cap Oméga and the MIBI, supports innovative business creators and helps them transform their business project into a success.
- Labelled BIC, Business and Innovation Centre in 1987 by the European Community,
- Elected best incubator in 2007 by NBIA (National Business Incubation Association)
- Certified ISO 2001 in 2009 by AFNOR (Association Française de Normalisation),
- Labelled Soft Landings for the support of foreign companies,
- Only French incubator in the TOP 10 worldwide of incubators in the UBI index rankings in 2014.
The Cap Omega incubator is located in the heart of Montpellier's tertiary sector, in the Eurêka district. It is devoted to hosting start-up companies specialised in digital.
Who can the BIC support?
All business creators who have a good idea and a skill! Innovation involves more than the technological dimension. It lies in everything that a decisive and long-term competitive advantage compared to existing products and services can provide the future company: an especially innovative service, a new business model, an exclusive process, etc.
Types of property
In a 5,300 m² building, offices are offered for rent from 15 m² to 200 m².
Location and access
- 5 minutes away from the A9 motorway.
- 5 minutes away from the St Roch train station and the TGV Sud de France high-speed train station
- 10 away minutes from the Montpellier airport.
- Serviced by bus lines 9 and 36
5,300 m² – 64 offices for rent from 15 m²
Technical characteristics and services
- A dedicated coach
- Operational programmes to help you develop marketing and sales
- Specific support in how to access public and private funding
- Privileged access to business network and fast integration in the entrepreneurial ecosystem
- Incubation sites conceived for startups
- Adaptable and flexible leases (in terms of conditions, dates, payment dates, etc.)
- Shared facilities: reception, telephony, IT, security, meeting rooms, high bandwidth Internet and WiFi
High-quality offices with common charges and services included from €250/month
No security deposit payable, property tax exemption and maintenance of common areas included
By using our investor support service, you will confidentially and within 48 hours, receive comprehensive information on each item needed to set up your project in France.